September 29, 2013

DIY: Personalized diary/notebook

"Creativity is contagious, pass it on." - Albert Einstein

Hello everyone,


summer has ended and it is officially autumn again. Another study year will start on Tuesday (October 1st) for me and other Slovenian students. I'm starting my 3rd year of medicine which sadly means blogging will be the last thing I'd take time for. But this does not mean I'm quitting! I just won't be able to upload a post every Sunday. I'll try to have up two posts per month.


Now onto the fun part! As I promised, here is another fun and easy DIY. Earlier this week, I got a small notebook as a gift but I hated its cover. However, since it could be very useful for taking notes and other things, I decided "it's time for a makeover" and I totally like the final result. Of course, you can do with your diary or notebook (or any kind of book) whatever you prefer! This is just an idea what I did and to get you into the being-creative-mood.




What you will need:

1) diary or notebook
2) paper
3) stickers
4) markers
5) scissors
6) glue (I used UHU stick glue)



How to make:
1) Place the paper onto the cover of the diary/notebook, press around the edges (arrows on 1st photo) and glue them both together.
2) Fold the rest of the paper and glue it to the inside of the diary/notebook.
3) Now it is time to use some stickers, markers and all your imagination! Draw and write whatever will keep you motivated during the study/school year.


All the best till next time,

Vanja

Other DIY posts you might like:

1 comment:

  1. Your post is outstanding! thanks for such a post. You can also read our blog : diary 2021

    ReplyDelete