September 01, 2013

August Favorites

"Every year, August lashes out in volcanic fury, rising with the din of morning traffic, its great metallic wings smashing against the ground, heating the air with ever-increasing intensity." - Henry Rollins

Hello everyone,


another month has come to its end. Sadly, the month is called August which means summer will be also almost gone by. But... I'm going to wear shorts until September will be over, and I don't care about freezing my legs off in the morning time. It is still summer! If I didn't shock you with my previous sentences, please keep on reading and maybe you will learn something new about me.


1) What is the funniest thing that happened to you?

I had a lot of funny moments but I laughed so hard when I got an attack of laughter. It happens often, sometimes for no reason. And I cannot stop laughing for about 5 or even 10 minutes! Great exercise for the muscles, right?

2) Did you read any books?

I consider myself being a book worm so my answer is yes! I read Fifty shades of Grey (in Slovenian) and Fifty shades darker (in English). These books are pure addiction, trust me! I almost ate them because they were sooooo good! I needed only 7 days to finish both of them. I cannot wait to get my hands on the last part. You HAVE to read them, okay?



3) Did you watch any movies?

Actually, I remember only the one from last night, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Overall, I didn't have time to watch any movies due to studying.



4) Something that made you proud of yourself?

This is a tough one... Maybe being able (especially mentally) to study during the hot summer time?

5) Did you play any games?

No.

6) Did you travel anywhere?

I was in our capital city Ljubljana for a few days, climbed on Šmarna gora (669 m), watched the swans at Zbiljsko jezero, visited my friend from Koroška and was on the top of Uršlja gora (1699 m)!










7) Which foods did you try and loved?

I tried the Rolled grilled cheese sandwiches. I had some troubles with rolling them because they would not obey me. I prepared them with my bf and we almost set the kitchen on fire thanks to the overheated pan. Anyway, they taste really good!


8) Which songs did you like?

Capital Cities - Safe and sound. Constantly on replay. When I hear it, I think about summer, holidays, driving to the seaside... Music to my ears.


9) Which products did you like?

Forever 21 earrings
Essie nourish me base coat
Fa Cream&Oil shower cream



10) What did you learn?

I learned about some "new" issues that I have with myself. And I was studying for my exam. That's learning too, isn't it?

I hope you enjoyed reading this post!


Have a nice week,


Vanja

No comments:

Post a Comment