September 22, 2013

Tag: Sunshine award

Hello everyone,

unfortunately, I didn't have time to prepare a nicer post than this one due to other important things I had to do during the week. I was thinking not to post today at all, but then I remembered that I was nominated by Telovadit začnem vedno na isti dan - jutri (check out this nice blog!) for The sunshine award. A while ago, I did another tag post which you can read here.




Rules:

1) Thank the person you have been nominated by
2) Add the logo
3) Share 7 facts about yourself
4) Tag 5 or more blogs that inspire you

Here are the facts:


1) I've been playing violin for more than 10 years.

2) I dyed my hair when I was 14 or 15. Looking back, this was such a stupid decision! I'm glad to have my natural color back (which you can see here).

3) I have a German Shepherd dog named Blue. He is 3 years old and the 3rd dog I own.

4) I'm extremely shy and introverted (in real life). Also, I have some problems with anxiety - I can become anxious for no reason at any time.

5) I have never been operated before. But I was present at an operation last month!

6) Spiders can afraid me (almost) to death. I don't believe in fairy tales which say they bring luck.

7) I'm short-sighted and I have to wear glasses on some occasions, but I dislike contact lenses. I just hate the thought to have something IN my eyes.

My list of blogs which inspire me is very long and many blogs have been nominated already. I think everyone should be nominated! Feel free to write a post like this one and leave a comment below so I can read it!

I wish you a great week,


Vanja

P.S.: Next Sunday, I promise to have a much better post than today! Maybe a new DIY project?

No comments:

Post a Comment