October 13, 2013

Review: Lee Stafford dry shampoo

Hello everyone,

for today's late Sunday post I prepared a short review of a dry shampoo. This post will be written in English and in Slovene too. However, I hope you will still enjoy reading it! (And I apologize for the lack of posts, the new study year took all my free time.)


About a month ago, our Slovenian online drugstore Click2Chic.si sent me this Lee Stafford dry shampoo* to test it. I was hoping to get my hand on it since forever, but I have never bought it because of the price, it was just too expensive for me. Another reason why I insisted not to buy it is that I tried a lot of different dry shampoos and I was always disappointed by them.


Pred mesecem dni sem od naše spletne drogerije Click2Chic.si prejela Lee Stafford suhi šampon za pranje las, da bi ga testirala. Že od nekdaj sem si ga želela preizkusiti, vendar ga zaradi njegove cene nisem nikdar kupila. Poleg tega sem preizkusila kar nekaj suhih šamponov in zmeraj sem bila razočarana.




So you can imagine how happy I was when I received this product. The packaging is adorable, the product comes in a 150 ml hot pink bottle. The use is very simple, you spray the product into the roots of the hair. Next, you rub away the powder with your fingers. That's it! The powder absorbs the excess oils perfectly, it works great for me. And the hair smells amazing. I don't know what scent this is, but it smells so fresh to me. Another great thing about it is that I'm not left with any white powder in my hair like every other dry shampoo does. This is one of the most important things about a dry shampoo for me, because if I see any white powder in my roots, I won't use is again. Only in emergency cases.

I use it 2 to 3 times per week when I don't have time to wash my hair and blow dry it. I only need a small amount of the product so bet it will be useful for many months.

Lahko si predstavljate, kako vesela sem bila, ko sem prejela pošiljko s tem izdelkom. Embalaža je prelepe pink barve in vsebuje 150 ml suhega šampona. Uporaba je zelo preprosta, izdelek se razprši po laseh in se nato vmasira v lasišče, kjer se zgodi "čarovnija", saj izgine videz mastnega lasišča. Izdelek je pravzaprav prašek/puder/prah, ki absorbira vso odvečno maščobo. Na mojih laseh deluje res dobro. Po uporabi lasje čudovito dišijo. Vonja ne znam točno opredeliti, vendar diši zelo osvežujoče. Še ena odlična stvar glede tega izdelka je, da na mojih laseh ne ostane nič tistega nadležnega belega prahu, ki ga za samo pusti večina ostalih suhih šamponov. To je zame dokaj pomembna zadeva, saj odloča o tem, ali bom izdelek uporabljala še naprej ali ne.

Izdelek uporabljam 2- do 3-krat na teden, ko nimam dovolj časa za umivanje in sušenje las. Do sedaj sem porabila zelo malo izdelka in verjamem, da mi ga bo zmanjkalo šele čez nekaj mesecev.



Will I purchase it? Of course I will! This is one of the best dry shampoo I have ever tried. It is definitely my favorite until (and if) I find a better one.

And all my dark haired ladies, don't worry about the white powder! This dry shampoo also comes in two other versions, for medium and dark brown hair. I'm using the original version which is great for my light hair. If you want to have a very good dry shampoo, I highly recommend this one from Lee Stafford!
Slovenian readers can buy this product here.

Ali bom ta izdelek ponovno kupila? Seveda! To je eden izmed najboljših suhih šamponov, ki sem jih preizkusila. Vsekakor je le-ta moj najljubši, dokler (in če) ne najdem še boljšega.

In še dobra novica za vse gospodične in gospe s temno barvo las: ta suhi šampon obstaja še v dveh različicah, za srednje rjave in temno rjave barve las. Jaz uporabljam originalno verzijo, ki super učinkuje na svetlih laseh. Če si želite imeti res dober suhi šampon, vam toplo priporočam tega!
Kupite ga lahko tukaj.



Ingredients: Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Corn Starch Modified, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol


Until next time,


Vanja

No comments:

Post a Comment