July 30, 2014

Cook with me: Healthy Peanut Butter Nicecream

Hello everyone,

how do you like the new appearance of the blog page? It was under construction one week ago. 
Anyway, I prepared a new, very easy recipe for you. My parents bought a new robot food processor last week (it's so cool!) so I could finally make homemade icecream made of bananas and peanut butter - peanut butter nicecream! Not necessary to emphasize it's super healthy, right? Also, it's vegan and sugarfree. I made this wonderful dish this morning for breakfast and I instantly decided to share it over here.
(Recept je tudi v slovenščini!)

______________________________

Recipe:

Ingredients:
3 bananas, frozen
3 tbsp dairyfree milk
1 tbsp peanut butter

Preparation:
1. In a food processor, blend the bananas into a thick cream.
2. Add the milk and peanut butter. Blend again. Serve.
______________________________

Recept:

Sestavine:
3 banane, zamrznjene
3 žlice mleka (riževo, mandljevo, kokosovo)
1 žlica arašidovega masla

Priprava:
1. V multipraktiku zmiksamo banane v kremo.
2. Dodamo mleko in arašidovo maslo in ponovno zmiksamo. Serviramo.
______________________________

The nicecream can be topped with whatever you like - fruit, nuts, cereals... I used homemade cinnamon-strawberry granola and cacao powder. Now I'm off to cook lunch and bake some yummy muffins!

Have a nice day,

Vanja

No comments:

Post a Comment