another DIY post is here for you to try out, this time a food-related one. I'm presenting you two DIY recipes - homemade peanut butter and healthy Nutella! And at the end of the post, you can find all the details about the little giveaway I prepared in honour of the 1st Blogoversary.
I'm sure many of us love peanut butter and Nutella. Nutella was my go-to breakfast during my childhood and peanut butter is a more recent discovery. But as you may know, they are not the healthiest things to eat since they contain loads of unnecessary sugar, salt, unhealthy fats and other artificial ingredients. Overload of calories. However, it is possible to make them healthy, delicious and nutritious if you prepare them in your own kitchen.
PEANUT BUTTER recipe:
250g peanuts (shelled, skinned, roasted, unsalted)
3 tbsp coconut/peanut oil
1 tsp salt
2 tsp liquid sweetener (honey/maple syrup)
1. Place the peanuts into a food processor.
2. Blend for 1 minute, then scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Blend again and scrape down the sides. Then, add the oil, salt and sweetener.
4. Blend and scrape down the sides until you get a smooth cream which shouldn't be too thick - in this case, add more oil.
5. Transfer the peanut butter into a glass jar. Store in the fridge.
Healthy NUTELLA recipe:
5 tbsp raw cacao powder
3 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp liquid sweetener (honey/maple syrup)
1. Place the hazelnuts in a food processor and blend into flour.
2. Add cacao, oil, salt and sweetener. Blend again and scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed.
3. Continue blending until you get a creamy consistency.
4. Transfer the choco-hazelnutty cream into a glass jar. Store in the fridge.
Now, where to use them? Spread them on toasted bread, add them into oatmeal, put them on fruit... You decide. Just use your imagination. I really hope you will try at least one recipe, it won't take you too long to master it.
And now the little GIVEAWAY!
One lucky winner will receive a unique handmade silver bracelet and a Soraya deodorant! The bracelet is made by me. All the beads/pearls are handmade - the little silver stones are glued onto the balls. And Soraya is a very popular brand here in Slovenia; I tried this deodorant which I really like, so I decided to order another one for this gevaway.
To participate, fill out the Rafflecopter below. The giveaway is international. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
See you next Sunday,