August 04, 2013

July Favorites

“We don't need to have just one favorite. We keep adding favorites. Our favorite book is always the book that speaks most directly to us at a particular stage in our lives. And our lives change. We have other favorites that give us what we most need at that particular time. But we never lose the old favorites. They're always with us. We just sort of accumulate them.” - Lloyd Alexander

Hello everyone,


I know that it is already August but July is not that far away, right? So I decided to write something about my "favorites" from the previous month. Just to warn you, this will be a little bit different from the favorites posts that other bloggers write - it is not just about cosmetics and beauty.

In the next lines, there are 10 questions which I took from a Youtuber named Marzia. I think they are quite interesting and different. Have fun reading my answers!

1) What is the funniest thing that happened to you?

This is a hard question. I'd go with my dog Blue because he is such a trouble-maker but in a good way! My little fellow always makes me smile.

2) Did you read any books?

Oh yes, I did! *jumping up and down* Besides the big, fat and heavy Textbook of Medical Physiology (which I needed to read a couple of times because of an exam) I read four other books: Kirurginja, Bes angelov, Pretrgana naveza in Čipke. Two weeks were enough for all of them. :)



(These books are pretty old as you can see.)


3) Did you watch any movies?
Of course, who does not watch movies? Last Monday, I went to the cinema with a good friend and we watched Grown ups 2 - our abdominal muscles were in pain!



4) Something that made you proud of yourself?

I finished my 2nd year (or 4th semester) of studies! Studying medicine is not so hard, at least until now.

5) Did you play any games?

No. Games are not my thing.

6) Did you travel anywhere?

Is traveling to my boyfriend's house included? Not really, right? Unfortunately I have to say no... Hopefully I will go somewhere in August.

7) Which foods did you try and loved?

I tried a Japanese dish, I think it is called Yakisoba (or maybe Yakisuba?). The combination of noodles, vegetables, roast duch and soy sauce is delicious.

8) Which songs did you like?

OneRepublic - Counting stars
Billy Talent - Pins and needles
Nicci - The summer is magic

9) Which products did you like?

I picked one beauty and one fashion item that I liked the most:
Essie Mint Candy Apple nail polish
White high-waisted shorts



10) What did you learn?

That I need to be more honest with myself. Oh, and I learned a lot of physiology stuff, as mentioned before. :)

Have a nice start of August!


Vanja

No comments:

Post a Comment