July 21, 2013

Cook with me: Tiramisu in a cup

"I don't like food that's too carefully arranged; it makes me think that the chef is spending too much time arranging and not enough time cooking. If I wanted a picture I'd buy a painting." - Andy Rooney

Hello everyone,


for today's post I decided to share with you a recipe my mother found this week somewhere on the Internet. It is a delicious Italian dessert which makes me weak every time I eat it (yes, I have a sweet tooth). I will show you how to make tiramisu in a cup! Let's begin, shall we?





Ingredients (for 4 cups):

2 teaspoons of coffee
4 teaspoons of sugar
100 g of biscuits (about 8 pieces)
10 tablespoons of mascarpone
10 tablespoons of whipped cream
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1/2 cup of grated chocolate





Method:
1) Make a cup of coffee using 2 teaspoons of coffee and 4 teaspoons of sugar (or however you make your coffee) and let it rest for 5 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, mix mascarpone and the whipped cream together.
3) Dip the biscuits in the coffee and put them into the cups.
4) Add 5 tablespoons of mascarpone-whipped cream mixture into each cup.
5) Top it off with cocoa powder and grated chocolate.
6) Put it in the fridge to cool down.




That is it! You don't need any special skills for making this, it is not complicated at all. But, I do not recommend eating too much cups since it has a few calories. Bon apetit!


Hope you had a great weekend,

Vanja

No comments:

Post a Comment