for today's post I decided to share with you a recipe my mother found this week somewhere on the Internet. It is a delicious Italian dessert which makes me weak every time I eat it (yes, I have a sweet tooth). I will show you how to make tiramisu in a cup! Let's begin, shall we?
Ingredients (for 4 cups):
2 teaspoons of coffee
4 teaspoons of sugar
100 g of biscuits (about 8 pieces)
10 tablespoons of mascarpone
10 tablespoons of whipped cream
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1/2 cup of grated chocolate
1) Make a cup of coffee using 2 teaspoons of coffee and 4 teaspoons of sugar (or however you make your coffee) and let it rest for 5 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, mix mascarpone and the whipped cream together.
3) Dip the biscuits in the coffee and put them into the cups.
4) Add 5 tablespoons of mascarpone-whipped cream mixture into each cup.
5) Top it off with cocoa powder and grated chocolate.
6) Put it in the fridge to cool down.
That is it! You don't need any special skills for making this, it is not complicated at all. But, I do not recommend eating too much cups since it has a few calories. Bon apetit!