August 11, 2013

Tag: Beauty blogger tag

Hello everyone,

as you can tell from the title, I am going to do the beauty blogger tag even though I don't consider myself as a beauty blogger - I like to write about anything, beauty related stuff is not my thing at all. However, I was tagged by The ugly truth or sweet lies? (check her out!) to answer the questions written below. Why not? So let's start!


The rules:
1) Tag the creator of the tag - The Beau Bow
2) Tag some more beauty bloggers you want to do the tag
3) Title your post "The beauty blogger tag"
4) Answer the questions

And here are the questions:

1) Name the beauty routine you barely do!
Now you will laugh about me... I don't really have any makeup routine because I rarely use makeup except for special occasions. I just don't see the point of using makeup everyday. I am a strange kid, I admit.

2) Is washing your makeup brushes something you regularly do?
Since I don't use makeup everyday, my few makeup brushes that I have are chilling on the shelf all dusty. But I try to clean them once a month. Oh come on, nobody likes to do this!

3) How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
It depends on the color of the nail polish. If it is a dark one, I will remove it immediately. In general, I can't stand chipped nail polish.

4) How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation, etc.)?
I put off buying ANY stuff/thing/product if I don't have some extra money to spend. So, when money finally fills my wallet, I will get the oh-so-much-needed thingy.

5) What is your worst beauty habit?
I cannot remember of any bad habit right now, but when I was little, I was biting my poor nails like crazy. Fortunately, I got rid of this gross habit.

6) Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
I have to study pharmacology for my next exam and I need to start with it NOW.

7) When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
Usually yes, except for special events I take my time to get ready.

8) Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes. I stand behind my words.

9) How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Makeup collection? Hm... I don't really have one. The products are just lying around. The nail polishes are much more organized, I keep them in a clear plastic box.

10) What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I always have a post up every Sunday so there is no longest time, sorry.

To continue, I tag:

And one more thing! Ana from With Love, Ana. is having an awesome summer giveaway on her blog, you should definitely check it out!

Till next Sunday,

Vanja

No comments:

Post a Comment